Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Replacement Code Update

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I've posted this in the wrong place, please let me know. I placed an order for some replacement parts today, and have some updates:

    Molly's dickie isn't available separately - the code I had from the website was for her hankie and they couldn't find a separate code. Boo hoo!

    Marisol's cell phone is no longer available.

    Both the Nancy Drew book, the Robin Hood book, and the Scottie Dog pin replacements were showing low inventory (not sure if that means they won't be offered as replacements any more, but just FYI).

    They aren't selling replacement boxes in anything but the maroon color with stars (no blue dots, etc.), which was fine by me.

    I'm so excited; we have some fun little items coming for our girls (particularly their bookshelf, LOL!) and now everyone will have their own comfy little box, even my newly adopted eBay fixer-uppers!

    Kim

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the update! I've been wanting to get all the "nighttime" books so that Rory can have her own little library full of classics. Guess I better order soon.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member kboyd912's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2004
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's what we were doing! [img]smile.gif[/img] Our girls love to read, and it's hard sometimes finding mini-books just the right size.

  4. #4
    megaagfan1
    Guest megaagfan1's Avatar

    Post

    WOW!! I got Marisol's cell phone just in time!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    DD took Marisol'd phone to school and lost it. I've been meaning to order it [img]frown.gif[/img] . I guess I should get my list together and go ahead before something else dissapears!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PhDfamily's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    125
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was looking for the replacement list the other day and coudln't find it. Am I just dense? I was looking for bitty bear outfits for replacment parts. (I wanted to use them on my DD's AB poly doll.) I did find they had the BB airplane and helment (for $3 and $2)

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Both the Nancy Drew book, the Robin Hood book, and the Scottie Dog pin replacements were showing low inventory (not sure if that means they won't be offered as replacements any more, but just FYI).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I ordered these two books a week ago and was also told they were low in inventory. I asked if that meant they were not going to be available as replacements anymore and was told that they were just low and that they would still have them available.
    Just received them and they are darling. Well worth ordering. They will be going into Easter baskets along with Kit's fan and Sam's fan for my daughter.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •